So, last week, Chris tells me that he is going to Dean's to play some video games. He talked to him Tuesday night, while I was with my mom seeing South Pacific, and they set up for Chris to come over on Wednesday night. Chris was to be there around 6:30PM.
So, Wednesday rolls around and as I am on my way home from the doctor I call Chris to see if he is eating at Dean's or with me. I tell him that I won't get home until right when he will be leaving. At which point I get some interesting news:
Dean has to get his hair cut and therefore, Chris won't be leaving until a little later. DEAN HAS TO MOVE PLANS BECAUSE HE HAS A HAIR CUT!
Huh...Interesting. Haircut, eh? Hmmm.....Can't do something because you have hair cut appointment? Sounds vaguely familiar.....So, DEAN! You also have hair cut appointment conflicts, don't you???? HAH! NOOB!
I know this makes no sense to most of the world, but when Dean reads it he will understand and laugh
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't get it, but I am just chuckling at you using NOOB... lol that's awesome. my problem is I use it in regular vocabulary with people all the time now... n00b, nub, noobage, nubtastic... it's all the same, but a great way to describe when other terms fail.
Post a Comment