Monday, September 12, 2005

Just for Tripper...

Okay...there are blogs to the right that I linked to on my page here. They are ALL very worth reading. I read each one daily, or at least check for a new post. Mainly because of two reasons do I read:
1) I wish I could write like these people all the time.
2) They are funny as hell. SERIOUS FUNNY.


So today's little post by me is to refer you to someone else's blog. His name is Shane Nickerson and he is good funny. My personal favorites are some of the video blogs, but I love all entries. The link is to today's entry. I dedicate this to my brother, Tripp, and my sister-in-law, Melinda. They SURELY can relate:

A post about Dora the Explorer.


Read and enjoy people....

5 comments:

Shane said...

Without Dora - my daughter might shrivel up into a corner... personally, I don't mind watching Dora with her (and #2 if she isn't cranky or sleeping) but there are some other shows that she really loves watching as well. The only one I get into with her is The Backyardigans... trust me, out of all of them, this one is alright 'cause there's good tunes that go with it. A different music style for each episode. Got her the CD with a good deal of the songs and I had to make a copy so we could listen to it in the car and in her CD player at night.

Jen said...

This goes along with what Stu just said....

My sister-in-law used to let my nephew fall asleep watching The Wiggles every night. She also had no idea why he woke up screaming in the middle of the night every night.

Coincidence?? I think not.

I like the music on the Backyardigans, too. Don't think it'd be my choice for a road trip, but it's much better than most of the kid-friendly alternatives.

Magazine Man said...

Shane is the master of these. You should search for one of his posts last year about Sesame Street. I believe it's titled "Big Bird, the Bitch."

Mandy said...

So, I know Dora is good in some small way, but I agree. She DOES seem to always scream. I know it's supposed to teach tolerance and what not, but REALLY! :) I like Veggie Tales after having two years of them while helping take care of my god child. I can still sing the theme song and some of the silly songs....

Nailed It said...

Hey, thanks for the link Mandy! I just bookmarked your site.