Sheesh! It's been a while. I posted way back in March, when I was in Orlando, just so my mom could see two purse and pick. I have since deleted those. This means the last real post I made was way back in February when it was snowing! Good lord, what I wouldn't give for a little damn snow!
If you live under a rock, it is freaking hot down here in Raleigh. Last week we were sporting triple digits and heat advisory/warnings. That basically meant that I closed the blinds in every room of the apartment and tried to keep cool. Obviously, the AC was on, but ours has been tempermental on occassion and I try not to max it out too much.
In the mean time, we wrapped up one school year (hooray!) and started another (hoorah!) and I am on my first track out. This is the last week, though. I have to go back on Thursday and Friday without kids for work days (heavy sigh). This year is so different because I had to leave my entire classroom and it's not really mine any more. That's a weird thought. So on Monday when I start up again I will be in the room across the hall. It'll be like the whole universe has flipped around, I suppose. The other side of the hall. Scary.
I seriously might contemplate brewing up a better post than this, but for the time being I am at least posting again. More to come, I am sure. :)
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment