
This isn't even the majority of it. This is all laundry belonging to Chris. The pile to the left is what was clean, but heaped on the kitchen table. The rest I discovered cleaning out the closet. Most of it was strewn about the floor of the closet. I have most recently put away my piles- consisting mainly of pajamas. I think it should be up to Chris to put away his own laundry, which is why this is all strategically placed on the ironing board. You see, Chris will need to iron things to wear tomorrow morning and I will tell him that he isn't allowed to put the clean, neatly folded piles back onto the kitch table. NOT ALLOWED. I even hung up all the hanging stuff in the closet. It made me want to secretly clean out the closet, but I figure it would be too telling if suddenly most of his stuff disappeared. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment