Friday, April 11, 2008
In which I play Scrabulous with my brother
Now, I don't know how many people out there like to play Scrabble. I know I like it, but I am really not good at it. Sure I have my lucky moments now and again- 63 points for the word JEEP, but never enough to win. Anyway, Facebook has this application called Scrabulous that is the knock off version of Scrabble. You can play with your friends on FB. Well, Tripper, Karen and I have been playing a game recently. My brother is smart- I won't deny it. He is well informed and intelligent and this shows in his sense of humor and every day conversation. With that said I will also reveal another little fact: he has a sick sense of humor. Call it dark humor, call it sharp witted, or even call it sarcasm. I just call it sick humor that makes me laugh; ladies and gentleman I give you Exhibit A:
Now I have conveniently circled the player and the moves in question. That's right peeps- he first played the word "Nazi" (for a whopping 42 points the bastard!) and his next move busted the word "Jew". I mean come on! In what world does this really happen? Oh, that's right, the world in which I live and am related to John M. Nice. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment