Despite Wednesday being a terrible day at school with The Devil Child (I actually told him to leave me alone at the end of the day because I was so frustrated...I did it calmly though), it wasn't a complete bust. In fact, the saving grace for that day was the fact that Chris, my mom, and I all made a trip to Cafe Luna to meet with Parker, the owner, to talk about having our wedding and reception there and to put money down.
If you're coming to the wedding, be excited! This place is awesome. Awesome food, awesome location, awesome mood inside. AWESOME! I know Chris's wallet is crying right now (the one and only thing we charged), but this is the first official step towards the actual wedding (after the ring, of course). I mean, I found the dress I want, we picked out the tuxes and bridesmaid dresses and all. But this is the thing that has to be nailed down before anything else. I can actually start looking through ivitations now and gathering data about pricing and all that. I'm excited! This is cool! This made up for the Devil Child Day From Hell! Hoorah!
Friday, December 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment