Nope.
Then again, people seem to forget that he and I have been together for 7 and a half years. The last three of which we have lived under the same roof. You tend to work things like a marriage in those instances. So, the only real difference is that we each have an extra ring. And Chris started snoring up a storm (shaking fist at the sky). Go figure.
At any rate, the wedding was fantastic! By far the best party I have every thrown. The weather was perfect, the ceremony was just right, the food was FANTASTIC. The dancing- horrifying I am sure, but amusing none the less. If you were there- you know what I'm talking about. Nothing like getting my white bread family out on a dance floor. So you know, who could ask for anything more? Me, perhaps...like more days off afterwards and extra time to sleep in. But oh well. Pictures are on my myspace page and I will take requests from friends who want me to send some. I am still waiting for the actual paid photographer (as opposed to my shutterbug family) to let me know that my pics are ready.
This is my first official blog with the new Beta Version of blogger. Like that I get to sign in using my google/gmail account login. One less thing for me to remember. I have to say that I am not into sitting here for much longer just to look at options, though. Maybe later. There is a new restaurant opening tonight near the grocery store (Harris Teeter) and we might go check it out with my friend, Swarley (a.k.a. Loren). Watch a little football and eat some foods. Hooray!
Last things last- you have to check out this blog. The guy is awesome and his pictures are great. He is doing someone I only wish I had the money and guts to do. Anyway, he's already been to Michigan and did a great job checking out the sites (Frankenmuth and Flint to name 2). I really liked his little history lesson on why Flint ended up the way it did. Each year I read my students the book Bud, Not Buddy and we talk about Flint and what it used to be like and why it is the why it is now. At any rate, you should check out this guy's progress. And just for my brother- he uses a mac to design his page so that must mean he uses a mac computer and that makes us happy (even though I don't have one, but I really want one).
So- hello out there to Terence who is visiting the smallest town in each of the continental United States! Have a safe trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment