I love how things work out when I am panic moding. I went back and checked my records and it turns out that the check won't clear until NOVEMBER 30. Yeah, I wish I would have looked at that two days ago instead of thinking there was something horribly wrong. And the only thing I really had to do to check on the electronic check? Go into my Gmail account and search for the right message to confirm when the debit would go through. Did I even think of doing that? Heck no!
In other related news (that of ignorance)...Chris and I had a sit down (well a sit in the car on the way to Target) talk about what we wanted out of our wedding. He has grumbled a few times about some little things (rightly so) and been absolutely amazed at my complete love of looking at all things possibly wedding related. At any rate, it boiled down to two things: one that we'll save for later and one I will share. The sharing was simply that I did get him to tell me what it was that he wanted and why he grumbled. And after he said it, I totally saw his point. With all my looking through wedding type stuff and thinking insanely about what every one else would think or feel about this wedding, we managed to completely lose sight of what we wanted out of our own wedding. Actually, it was more me and Chris just wouldn't say anything until recently. But I am SO glad that he did. I have a big family and I want them to be there, but I also know what I want out of this whole thing and there is a way to make them meet in the middle. So, the other thing I will get to later and all will be revealed, but currently I am working on this:
- How many hours does Mandy have to work in a second job to raise $2500 for a wedding?
- If any of my family up north wins the lottery, will they pay for my wedding for me? :)
- Could I run a whole website (like some girl that I heard about on Good Morning America) that would help raise money through donations for a wedding? (okay, well not really, but wouldn't THAT be cool?)

2 comments:
I hope you mean how many hours does Mandy & Chris have to work to save $2500 for a wedding?
That's completely right. How many hours does Mandy AND CHRIS have to work . . . . . Or, make it a contest and split the amount and see who comes up with it first????????
Post a Comment