What would my life really be if I skipped the random thought I have? Here are few that have been rolling around in the ole noggin’ recently:
I wish someone would just magically appear and make dinner for me tonight. I could ask Chris, but I don’t think he knows how to make pork chops.
I want a computer. I have one, but it is getting slower and it is older. My brother has a Mac and loves it. Just like every other time, my older brother has managed to convince me that I also need a Mac. Just like the time he convinced me we needed a basketball hoop, a soccer ball, etc when we were kids. The only difference now is that convincing me to want/get a new computer will not really benefit him at all. Unless all he is looking for is the cult status he gains with every waking moment I spend fantasizing about this new computer that I have no money to buy. What can I say? My family worships the gods of newer, faster, and better technology. Tripper would be the cult leader, I am sure!
There are only 15 more days left of school with The Devil’s Child. Why is it that he picked the last four weeks to behave and actually try to learn something? Yeah…he’s not moving on. Well, to another school, but not another grade.
My life is infinitely better because I have non-fat pudding to pack in my lunches this week and next week. Yippee!
I just read Dooce and I am speechless. Not because there are no words to say, but because I am thinking how I would have locked myself in my house for WEEKS if tarantulas were walking around my yard.
I think that could be it. I’m still waiting for the day when the dog can figure out how to make dinner. Today he is just wandering in the kitchen; no making pork chops for Parker. *sigh* I guess it’s up to me now…
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment