Only one more week until I track out. Granted, the whole business with the repiping of the apartment still isn't sorted out, but oh well.
This week will be good. My problem child in class will be gone for the week. He really is a sweet boy, but he does make the day a little harder to get through. Then again....you just never know. One more week....then sleep in time! More time to get my stuff together so I know what the heck I am doing for the next nine weeks in school. Can you tell I am excited??
At any rate, we have forgiven Parker for his little poop stunt on Friday. Although, he forced us to throw away his bed. His punishment for at least the next month is to sleep commando style on the floor. No bed for the poop-meister-meister-pooper.
My revelation for the weekend is this: some times the best thing in the world is the simplest thing. This weekend a lot of fun was had (we went to the Bulls game with Mom and Catalyst RX), but for some reason the simple call I get from my dad every Saturday was one of the best things about the weekend.
That and the ice cream Chris bought tonight...that was mighty fine too.
Sunday, July 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, that call from Dad is always nice, even if he calls a little early sometimes.
Post a Comment