You ever have one of those nights where you seem to not get enough of your family? They drive you insane most days, but you love them anyway. You claim that some of them are "driving the crazy train" or that they are annoying. On nights like tonight, there seems to be that temporary lull in the battle against the love-hate relationships we have with family. I have to say that I have more love than I ever have hate.
Spent most of my evening getting this thing up and running. The funniest part is that the entire time I was doing this, I chatted with Tripp online, then Mom, then talked to Mom on the phone while chatting with Tripp, then chatted with AND talked to Mom on the phone at the same time, all the while chatting with Tripp. Finally I talked to Meagan and Tripper. It was serious plotting....er, I mean bonding time for us all. The best thing about family is that they are always going to be the ones who can make you laugh the hardest. They are the ones who know you the best, have plotted your demise in more ways than you can imagine and have dreams for you beyond the ones you have for yourself. You have to love that kind of devotion, don't you?
Well....devotion or sick and twisted stalking. The only other way to use all that would be to stalk someone and really plot their demise. Yeah....I just ruined the moment, didn't I?
As Tripp would say- MACLACHLAN....OUT!
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ouch!! Remind me never to annoy you again................do you really have a love-hate relationship with your family??? A bit harsh.
Post a Comment