Yes, that is right! Only three more days until I track out and have three weeks of vacation. Granted, I have a work day on Monday- which means I have to be there at school- but that was my choosing and I am going to switch the desks around. I might have to strangle someone or ductape a mouth or ten closed. :) Even still, the thought of sleeping in if I want is so very inviting.
Speaking of only three more days- the whole situation with the pipes is slowly becoming more clear. It is less distressing, though still extremely annoying, after the meeting we had today. I went into it ready to rip some arms off bodies and get seriously violent, but that wasn't needed. The guy who talked to us did a great job. I get the sense that this company is reliable. We now know that not AS MUCH, but a lot still needs to be done and moved. They will not have to go through our closets, which is great. However, there (as of now) will not be anything off our rent. This is not the choosing of the management company- this is an owner of the property issue. At this point, I simply think that they should compensate us for the days that the people are in our apartments. From the sounds of it, this is not likely. On the brighter side, they will pay for us to board our pets, do our laundry, and help us clean up after it. The other brighter side- my building is being done last and that means they won't start until late September. AND, finally- if I still feel as strongly- we can break our lease at any time during the project or when they finish and I will not be charged the fee for breaking it early. That gives me some way better options. So...yeah. Enough about that headache. I can put that off for a little bit more.
Back to my vacation....did I mention I can sleep all day? Watch dumb TV? YEAH BUDDY! I can not wait...more on my vacation again soon. :)
Tuesday, July 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment