Monday, September 13, 2004

Here Comes the Fair!

So this morning I started wondering- when is the fair coming to town. I thought of this thanks to Jen's Blog and her entry about Logan, who can "command puke" when he feels the need to come home and stuff. This, of course, reminded me of the North Carolina State Fair. I mean, doesn't that just sound like something you might see at a state fair? Right next to the world's largest rat- Boy who Pukes on Command.

Anyway, I got to thinking to myself- "Hey....lady wake up in my head....kids need to be taught. No, wait- when the heck is the fair? Isn't that soon? Isn't it mandatory that Clay Aiken perform for the masses in a large farm arena for only $5? " Yeah. It certainly is about that time. And not to be disappointed- Clay Aiken IS making an appearence and it is already sold out. Dang it. I might just have to go and....and....and....celebrate! Okay, so I am not a Clay fan, but I am a fan of the fair. Any opportunity to go our among the masses and laugh hysterically at some of the "high fashions" and "new wave haircuts" and stuff my face with cotton candy, real kettle corn, fried oreos and countless other foods that are currently causing my heart to fail. Well you just have to take this one. So mark your calendars- Oct 15 is the opening day. You don't want to miss it! I know we won't.

No comments: