Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Third Floor Trampoline?

Why? That is all I want to know. If there is ANYONE reading this who can tell me the answer, please do. I just don't understand this one. Here's the question:

Why would you let your child jump CONSTANTLY all over the apartment when you have always had neighbors below you and they have CONSTANTLY asked for it to stop? For that matter, what the heck are your three kids doing anyway that could possibly make the sound that most resembles what it must sound like to jump on a trampoline- EXCEPT THE FLOOR IS HARD! GAH!!!!!!

I am counting down the days. I just don't get people. I know kids can be rambunctious. I know they can get a little out of control. Seriously, though- this is an everyday occurrence upstairs from me. You wanna know what time it starts every morning? 6 in the freaking morning! EVERY DAY. ALL SEVEN DAYS OF THE WEEK! Pardon my language- but WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP THERE AS A PARENT LETTING YOUR CHILD STOMP AND JUMP AROUND AT SIX IN THE MORNING?????? WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY??????

Forget spanking the kid. If you ask me the mom and dad need a serious whack or ten....maybe twelve. Maybe I should just count up the times that I have been woken up on a Saturday because their kids have been jumping around and multiply that by five and that should be how many smacks up side the head these people deserve. You know it's bad when you friends WITH TWO SMALL CHILDREN remark on how obnoxious it is. GAH GAH GAH GAH!!!

I am really glad they are moving in four days. Found that one out for sure not that long ago. THANK YOU GOD!

1 comment:

Jen said...

This is exactly the reason I had a dorm room on the top floor both years I was away at school... Because the fact of the matter is that as long as it doesn't wake THEM (the parents) up, doesn't matter if it wakes you up.

And yet another reason I'm thrilled Logan picked the bedroom on other side of the house from our room (which is on the first floor).

If it were me, I'd try my hardest to keep the kids from jumping. Sometimes kids will be kids and reaction time is slow on my part, and sometimes I have brain fade and forget I'm supposed to be discouraging the jumping. But these are also times I am thrilled that I don't live in an apartment. At least my ignorance affects just me most times. I'd be more vigilant if I had close neighbors.

It makes you think, though. These kids should be in gymnastics. It also makes you think, "Ouch! Their feet!"

Oh well, sorry you've got to survive through it. Four days!