Melinda, here is the better picture with the flash. I can still go with a blue, but maybe not as dark? Unless, of course you think this is fine. It's up to you! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I understand what you mean, I was thinking this would have worked if we had put a few squares in the quilt to match the border. It does seem a bit of a drastic change, but I loved that blue border and trust me. . . I am not picky. We will use and keep and love however it turns out. -Melinda
1 comment:
I understand what you mean, I was thinking this would have worked if we had put a few squares in the quilt to match the border. It does seem a bit of a drastic change, but I loved that blue border and trust me. . . I am not picky. We will use and keep and love however it turns out. -Melinda
Post a Comment