Thursday, November 11, 2004

The Mystery of Work Days

This is very weird. Today the kids are off of school because it is Veteran's Day. I cam in to get a little work done and because I thought I had signed up for today as a work day. Turns out that I didn't have to come in because I was using today as a "front" because I had worked back in July before the school year started. So I was basically swapping days. At any rate, this really isn't the point.

The point is that I can sit here and access Blogger from school. I have never been able to do this. Usually the blockers of Wake County have this site blocked. Interesting. This is very mysterious to me, indeed! Woo hoo! When kids aren't at school and I need a break from planning out my nine weeks of math I can blog an entry!

It's the simple things in life....

No comments: