Urg. Tomorrow is my first official work day back at school. The bothersome thing is that last year I got to pick my work days. That way I could have one right after I tracked out (in order to move seats around and clean the room) and then one or two before I track in. With the new schedule for the "traditional" schools (they start next week, which is roughly two weeks later than ever before), the county decided that payroll needed to arbitrarily pick the work days for the year round people. It's a major pain in the butt. They picked the three days before I track in for every track in of the school year. That means I don't get to pick my own days (which is annoying all by itself), but then they had to pick the days right before I come back in. These are the days I want to linger and not have to work. Grr.....I don't want to work! :)
In other news, I figured out how to use my cell phone to take pictures and then post them to the blog here. Hence the photo of Eliot. That seems to be the only picture I will ever get of him because he has this fear of my cell phone. Bizarre. Then again, this is my cat with the prehensile tail and who likes to wash his paws in the water dish (which they share with the dog) after using the little box. This is also the cat who used to actually attempt to DIG in his water dish. He also chases his own tail. So I guess, when you consider this evidence, it's not really all that surprising that he has a fear of a little cell phone.
The best e-mail ever came in today from Gina. It's the best ever because it was funny. She wrote to update me on life, but also to request the new address (we move in exactly a week and a half!). Mainly she wanted the address in case she ever has to send me a treasure map to all her worldly possessions in the event that rogue pirates kidnap her. This could happen...
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment