I wish I lived on a street where my kids could play with their cousins. However, if I did then this could happen and that might not be all that great. :)
Why is it that people who drive SUVs down here all seem to LOVE to tailgate? And I am really not talking about the party that happens before any college sporting game. They love those things too, but this is of the actual driving variety. Every single day this week I have had these monstrous SUVs behind me on the road as I head out to and from work. I was going 5-7 over the posted limit and these people STILL have to be riding right up my rear bumper. The other best thing about these people? WHEN THERE IS A LANE NEXT TO ME IN WHICH TO PASS ME BECAUSE WE ARE ON THE HIGHWAY!! And yet it seems they would rather just ride my bumper. Grrr
I wish I had the money to buy myself this bicycle. I like the orange, but if you click on the 4300 Disc model then it will show you the blue and silver one that they have in the bike store. I went in there to inquire about fixing my current mountain bike that has been gathering a season of pollen sitting on the deck. I will be getting the old bike fixed for now, but I REALLY want that new bike. It's the curse of being a MacLachlan, I think. Once we see something that is shiny and new that would replace an item that is working and nice, but not all shiny and new. Well, we want the new one. So....I will spend the next five months putting little bits of money aside. Unless my bonus check turns out to be way bigger than I thought. I might get the bike sooner. Probably not.
Introducing the blog for the dog. It was Chris's brilliant idea and yet I seem to be the only person who has written the three posts so far. Hmm....I guess by "we should do a blog for Parker and it will be funny" was boy-code talk for "Mandy, start a blog for the dog and try to make it mildly amusing because you just don't have enough to do with your time." yeah. Check it out here. I really need to post something new, but I really should finish packing my desk and go through our bathroom and get all that packed. Perhaps a new post for Parker later.
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, I may be able to get you a discount on it through Volkswagen. How, you ask, since I don't work for them anymore? Let me worry about that. I got the hookups!
Post a Comment