Thursday, August 18, 2005

Comments that don't belong!

Am I the only one who is getting weird comment from an annonymous person that seems to be either a political message or some advertisement for their new business site? WHAT THE HECK??? This is really starting to make me mad. Check out my last two posts before this! There is a random comment on each of them! GRRRR

Any suggestions on how to make it stop?

4 comments:

Shane said...

Common issue w/ blogger. it's all about the spamming really. you should be able to delete them. it's prevalent if you are getting several hits to your blog or posting frequently. you probably can send an email to blogger to notify them, but not sure how to do that right at this point.

Mandy said...

AH HA!! Thanks! I think I was so tired yesterday that I couldn't figure out how to remove them. Today, on the other hand, I was ready to rock and roll!

Jen said...

I got someone posting to mine about some sort of investment stuff??? I haven't spent the time to figure out how to delete it, but I will. Someday.

no more said...

Yep, lots of spam. I delete them by hitting that trashcan right under the post.

I also hate surfing through blogs because 85% of them are promotional blogs to sell stuff. It's hard to get to the REAL people blogs.

That should be illegal