Monday, August 15, 2005

Comments and thoughts

Right....so before I really get going with what I was intending to post I will reply to some of my comments from the Radio Active Urine post. :)

Shane, I don't take you making light of it at all! As a matter of fact, I WAS thinking of the professor as I bought the B-2 and while I was writing the post. And Jen, you're right- look who my brother is. The whole family watches that show! Not only that, but I often have the same type of moments where I need to explain "that one Simpsons episode." :)

At any rate, I just need to tell everyone who knows that I *had* Verizon as my cell phone carrier, that indeed we cancelled them now the contracts are over. Chris and I went out and got new phones and went with Cingular this time around. Better share plan, better phone deals, and most of our friends down here have Cingular. Plus, their coverage in the state is better. So....if you haven't gotten the e-mail yet, be looking for it. If you didn't get the e-mail at all and still want my cell phone (no stalkers, please!) then e-mail me and let me know.

I took Parker to Petsmart today to be groomed. You always think you have the best dog ever and then someone tells you that might not be true. Well, Parker seems to never disappoint me when I tell a new person that he is the BEST! When I picked him up three hours later (hey- he had the king treatment of bath, blowdry, brush, toenails, and teeth!) the girl who groomed him GUSHED: "Parker is *such* a good boy! He is just the sweetest dog ever!" To which I smugly and proudly replied: "I know."

Chris has informed me that we should start a blog for the dog. Now, if I was a sane person I might have balked at the idea. Nope. I have started the dog a blog AND given him his own gmail address! Indeed....I am such a nerd.

And just to clarify, Gina IS a doctor (having earned a PhD), but not a neurologist. She is a Neuro-scientist which basically means she does lots of research experiments and what not for U of M (as they hired her for her post-doc work). So, yeah....you can just call her Dr. Lenninger (she got married). Who would have thunk it? My best friend is a mad scientist!

1 comment:

Shane said...

ooohh.. new template ;)

well, when you have 50 gmail invites, what else are you going to do with them???? ;)