Sunday, August 28, 2005

Woo Hoo!

Okay...I don't have pictures yet (mainly because I am unsure which box to look in), but we are officially out of our old, moldy, smelly, dark, dank, crappy apartment and into our FANTASTIC, beautiful, newly carpeted, bright, sunny, second floor, with a nice big deck, ceiling fan equipped, new place! HOO-RAY!

Big props go out to Mom, whose obsessive compulsive disorder with organization and cleaning always come in handy when a move is happening. :) For that matter, wicker-mad props go out to Kerry for the packing the truck like a champ award! Holy cow! This man knows how to pack a truck! I had to promise Barb and Kerry that Chris and I would help them move out to their house at the coast in a few years (Kerry can retire from his job next year, Barb will still be teaching, though). Part of the deal- bring Mom too so that she could coordinate and what not.

So, the master bathroom and bedroom are unpacked. The computer room is shaping up (obviously, if we have computers hooked up and running), the kitchen is done (thank you, Mom!), and the living room is close.

I LOVE MY NEW APARTMENT!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm glad you're loving your new place. It sounds GREAT!! =)