The Landscape of Life (this could be a great title for something...)
Periwinkle is finding out you've lost a friend (I like the word periwinkle and the color always makes me a little sad)
Cobalt blue will wash me clean- scrub my skin. I'll bathe in cobalt- in it's darkness you see the reflection of the stars and I want to dive right in; feel the cool, calm, nothing of cobalt cleanse my spirit.
Then I went ahead and tried to revisit an activity from October's workshop. We had to come up with non-linear definitions of poetry. Here are some favorites from today:
Poetry is in the sunset, the sparrow and the sinewy silence that surrounds us when we say goodbye.
Poetry is the the knowledge of looming disaster, but the grace to let it happen anyway.
Tomorrow will be better. It has to be. And if you read this far- someone please give me an assignment! Tell me which idea above you want to see me write about...or better yet: Just suggest something. Leave it in the comments and I will try to oblige.

No comments:
Post a Comment