Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day Thirteen

Good news or bad news first? Bad news, I think.
Bad #1- I missed yesterday's deadline.
Good #1- I had a poem written, but I feel asleep. Yet I did make up for it by posting it today in addition to today's post (which follows this).
Bad#2- There is a possibility that next week I will miss some posts because of time constraints.
VERY Good#2- The reason for the possible missed posts next week is because I have been contracted by a local kids museum to draft the script and program for a hands on exhibit that will open to the public on March 7th. My deadline is a week from Sunday. There isn't a ton I can do this weekend because I am just in the "outlining" phase of my ideas. On Tuesday I will visit the museum, observe the model for the middle school, and sit down and plan/bounce ideas off one of the museum educators. Then, I come home and spend all my time between Tuesday and Sunday of next week drafting my script. This is an AMAZING opportunity, but it means that I need to put my time and energy into that. I will try to keep up here, but I make no promises. I think you guys can understand if I might miss a day or two next week. And now
Good #3-
Today's poem:


What's in a touch?
The warm embrace
Or fleeting caress
As you pass by me
Sends shivers and chills
That travel to my toes.
What's in a touch?
When your fingers
Stroke my face
Or how your hand
Lingers at my back
Is it love or lust
Or simple longing?
Your touch is where
I find solace
It tells the world
It's me you adore.

No comments: