Friday, August 06, 2004

Growing up Gotti????

I am an addict of some of the reality TV shows on right now. I love love love the guys of American Chopper. Don't want to marry any of them, but I love watching their show. I will joyfully take in (while Chris protests) the Newlywed Show. Even Chris can admit that it reminds us of a couple we know and love, who shall remain nameless. When The Apprentice was on the air we were hooked. I hate to admit it, but I think I am becoming a junkie.

This past Monday night I was introduced to the new world of reality TV. I was looking forward to watching the show Airline (http://www.aetv.com/TV/shows/airline/) on A &E. Instead I was greeted by Victoria Gotti- daughter of famed mafia boss John Gotti. The woman has her own reality TV show with her three boys. If you want a glimpse of her show check out the link to A & E right here:
http://www.aetv.com/growingupgotti/

Basically it is like the Osborne, but with homegrown crazy mob daughter American mom and kids. Out of control and ready to whack ya at any minute. I highly recommend it for the simple pleasure of saying: Thank god my kids aren't like that. Then again, if I had kids and they were like that....I might just want Uncle Vitto to come and take someone out.

No comments: