Here are some things that I think are lame:
1) Someone taking over three weeks to send me the title to my car. This is despite the fact that I finished paying him nearly a year ago. At least the title is finally here.
2) People who leave messages on the voice mail and talk so quietly that there is no possible way that you could call them back because you couldn't hear their phone number.
3) Needing new clothing, but not being able to afford it (for now).
4) Tripper's web cam not working in Emma's room. (hint hint)
5) The fact that Dangermouse isn't on anymore. WHY GOD??? WHY???
I'm in a weird mood. I need some ice cream or something. Chris bought Goodberry's the other night. It was the best. Why does it have to be so darn expensive. I could really go for a chocolate custard concrete with bananas and strawberries. *sigh*
Saturday, August 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment