I am such a geek. I announced to Chris yesterday that I thought it would be so cool to have an Olympic Opening Ceremonies party. Do I have spirit? You better believe it! Chris is more a Winter Olympics opening ceremony kinda guy. Me, I just love it all around. There is something truly exciting about it all. Especially since it is taking place in Athens!
So anyway....to add fuel to this little fire was the fact that I was checking out Scott Goldblatt's blog again and decided to contact him on behalf of my students (we had just started talking about the Olympics before we tracked out for three weeks). Today I got an e-mail back thanking us and letting us know to check out the blog for something special! Well.....I will let it speak for itself...check out the link and scroll down until you see Turner Creek mentioned (that's my school):
http://www.goldblatt.info/
Once again.....just take a visit and get a great view of some of the men and women we sent to Athens!
Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment