Today I am feeling, just as the title of this entry indicates, uninspired. I don't know why. I can't think of a darn thing that is interesting. I am staying up way too late to watch the Olympics. This must have something to do with it- too tired to write anything of interest.
Actually, something bugging me: I hate when my internet provider (Time Warner Cable) splashes in the homepage who won the fricking medals before any of us have had a chance to see the event because NBC wants it to be prime time. For instance- I now know who will win the race between Ian Thorpe and Michael Phelps. I won't dare reveal- it will be my little secret. Even still, it annoys me that I wasn't even given a chance to enjoy the excitement of not knowing who will win. Other news channels have done this to us as well and it really is starting to get on my nerves. If there is going to be a time difference of 7 hours and the events happen and we won't see the event until many hours after it took place....DON'T RUIN IT FOR THE PUBLIC. Flash a "spoiler alert" screen or something! Don't report it on the front of the homepage. Most of us want to watch and see who wins or loses....not be told 8 hours before we will even see it. GRRR.....Stupid network TV.
Monday, August 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment