No, I am not talking about Parker doing stupid things. He is a dog and stupid things seem to be his specialty (pretending he is puking in order for me to open the door ten minutes after I just took him out and he did all his business). No, this time I am really talking about TRUE pleasant little surprises.
Today was certainly a red letter day. It would only have been better if the letter I got in the mail was actually RED. It wasn't, but it contained some serious goodness in it: pictures of my godchildren. Hopefully I can figure out how to work Chris's (is that the right way? Or should it be "s' "?) scanner and utilize our home network and post these pictures. If not....well then I will be just like my brother with the empty promises of pictures (sorry Tripp- it had to be said!).
My other surprise was that Chris came home for lunch. It's not much, but when the boy comes home bearing double cheeseburger and diet coke...well it was enough to keep me happy for the day. Actually it was mainly that he thought to come home for lunch and bring some for me and spend that brief 30 minutes of his lunch with me. Simple little things that just make my day.
Thursday, August 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment