Thursday, August 12, 2004

Major Overhaul

For those of you who didn't notice, this is a new look for my happy little blog. I was really not the happiest with the look of my blog. I was also getting blog envy from all the people who had a "link" section and I did not. It was making me uneasy....why couldn't I have that? WHY WHY WHY???? I cried daily. Well....maybe not.

Even still, I had not the first clue on how to write any code. So I struck out and found a website that has different blog templates and they TELL YOU IN SIMPLE PICTURE/PLAIN ENGLISH how to make the change. AMAZING! From there it was just figuring out where I needed to add or how to put in my links and what not. I might learn some of this code speak!

So, because of the new look I have decided that the title of my blog is not right- hence it is Untitled for now. Anyone have any ideas?

No comments: